These are moot-cases that I drafted for moot-competitions.
Click on case-names to download files.
Anyone may use these moot-cases for educational non-commercial purpose provided authors are acknowledged.
- Pratap Sundar v Hastipur Municipal Corporation – A hearing of application of temporary injunction by an artiste asserting his moral rights and restraining demolition of a structure containing his work of art.
- Bharatiya Manufacturing v Bharatiya Printers – A suit for passing-off a trade mark and trade name.
- Flat-Purchasers of Gaganvihar v Aroon Joseph – An application for temporary injunction by flat-purchasers for claiming rights over their destroyed building.
- Happy Society Foundation v Verity Newspapers – A writ petition for enforcing right to privacy and compensation for a photograph published in a newspaper.
- Sarju’s v Bright’n Green Garments – A suit for compensation for anticipatory breach of contract of sale of goods.
- Mercury Builders v Earth Movers – A suit for compensation for breach upon the withdrawal of a sub-contractor’s bid before submission of the contractor’s bid.
- Mercury Builders v Earth Movers – V2 – A suit for compensation for breach of contract upon withdrawal of sub-contractor’s bid before submission of the contractor’s bid.
- Sameera v Amit Kusum – A suit to decide shares of heirs, validity of will, and disclaimer of a bequest.
- Kusum and Others v Amit – An appeal from a suit deciding validity of a will, involving a disclaimer of bequest.
- Kumar v Jamnalal Gadiwala – A suit for possession with defence of part-performance.
- Sunshine Builders v Lata– A suit for specific performance of a contract containing a provision for liquidated damages.
- Rajesh Builders v Sumitra Gandhi – A suit for specific performance involving a conflict because the father and the mother exercised powers separately over their child’s property.